Thursday, October 28, 2010

Molly Peasant Dress #1

Here is another design that I'm working on, the "Molly Peasant Dress". It's such a sweet dress. The ones I've made here are all size 12 months.

This is the first one I made (thanks, Sam, for buying this for DD!).


This is the second one I made. I experimented with a flower embellishment.


This is one of my latest creations. I absolutely love it. The strip around the hem really lifts it, doesn't it? This is such lovely fabric. I particularly like the colours.

I especially love the flower. I covered a button with some scraps. I think it really works well.

1 comment:

  1. This party dress is simply gorgeous and the LOVELY FABULOUS Bron gifted one to us for our little 2 month old girl Olive to grow into. Thank you so much. I am going to let all my friends know about your fabulous frocks. Love Meg

    ReplyDelete