Thursday, December 9, 2010

Abby Summer Top - Woodland Delight (Size 4/5)

This week I've been madly sewing Christmas presents for my niece and nephew as we're having my husband's family's Christmas do on Sunday. I thought I'd make my niece an Abby Dress out of the fabric, "Woodland Delight: Bloom in blue" by Paula Prass. Unfortunately, I was having one of those nights where everything I did went horribly wrong. I was too tired to think. So, with the dress I made, the bodice was far too big and the skirt was too small. I didn't have enough fabric to make another one :-(.

But, on the bright side, it looks like a fantastic Abby Top for a 4/5 year old. So, I think I'll take it to the market and sell it as a top, unless anyone else wants to buy it? :-)


Isn't the fabric gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment