Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sleep Suit For Bailey

My good friend, Laura, asked me to make her son, Bailey, a sleep suit. This was her request:

"My little monster loves sleeping bags, and won't go to bed without one, but I only have warm winter ones and haven't been able to find cooler ones for the spring and summer. I was wondering if your crafty talents would be able to come up with something."

So, this is what I came up with...


I used a light blue muslin fabric with a red knit trim.
I made it so that it's roomy in the legs as Bailey's a fairly active sleeper.

It's a very simple design. I decided to use a zipper at the front.

The muslin fabric was slightly fiddly to sew with as it kept moving around. I'm going to use a light-weight cotton for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment